Traveling to an alien country for treatment is a difficult decision for any patient. Lack of local knowledge, language problem, and cultural, social and economic differences can lead to a plethora of problems in a foreign land for patients and their relatives.
Keeping this mind, we, at Treat Me In India, make our patients feel at home, while they are away from home.
Firstly, we make sure that the patients and their relatives feel safe and comfortable in India. Secondly, we leave no stone unturned to ensure that our patients get the best treatment possible within their respective budgets.
Based on patients' treatment requirements and budgets, we suggest them the best hospitals and doctors, and help them throughout the process so that they can recover speedily and return happily to their homeland.
To save time, costs and hardships, it is imperative for foreign patients to plan their treatment in advance. Through our Pre-arrival services we make sure that by the time the patient lands in India, all the necessary formalities for treatment are already completed, and the treatment roadmap is ready.
This actually is the most important part of the planning. At this stage we help a patient choose and decide the doctor and hospital for treatment and thereby an entire roadmap towards treatment, accommodation and if possible, some tourism is conceived.
It is like laying the foundation of a building. So, it better be right.
Following are the services that we provide before a patient arrives in India
- Send patient's clinical reports to different doctors and hospitals
- Seek the evaluations of those doctors
- Share the same information with the patient and help him decide the best doctor and hospital for his specific treatment based on his budget.
- Help the patient understand the process and paperwork for Medical Visa and Treatment as per the laws of both the countries (home country and India)
- Help the patient arrange for Medical Visa.
- Let the patient know the approximate number of days of stay required inside and outside the hospital
- Discuss with the patient any possibility of touring some exotic tourist destinations in India and that too much prior to his departure so that he can plan his trip accordingly.
- Help the patient plan his itinerary based on his convenience and availability of the doctor.
- Help the patient decide the kind of accommodation he would require during his stay in India.
- Fix the OPD consultation with the Doctor.